Sunday, May 9, 2010
The best moms EVER
So... I know it may seem kind of pointless for me to make a Mother's Day post since neither of our moms look at our blog. However, I feel as if we grew up with the most amazing moms EVER and it would be a crime not to post about them today.
Some of the reasons why we love you:
-You fed, bathed, clothed, and loved us
-You weren't afraid of disciplining us when needed
-You taught us how to be righteous, loving, respectful people by example
-You would have sacrificed your life for us, and we always knew that
-You put up with our ridiculous teenage years :)
-You taught us how to love others through your great love for us
"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class."
-- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."
-- George Washington
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
--My father (I know it was said by many, but he was the first that I heard it from)
Mom, we love you for all that you are!!!
Ross and Rachel
I'd also like to let it be known that I woke up to flowers and chocolates from my hubby this morning. He loves me and respects me like no other, and he shows it in little ways every day. I can't wait to have some dang cute babies with that man someday. He's amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment